Do you want to earn money on YouTube in India? Do you want to know how much YouTube pays in India for 1000 views? If so, you’ve come to the correct place.
Starting a YouTube channel appears to be the simplest approach to gain a secondary source of income and the opportunity to “be your own boss” in India. While many well-known YouTube video creators have left their full-time jobs in order to grow their channels, it is unquestionably not a good idea for someone who is thinking about beginning a YouTube channel right now. Making money on YouTube, in truth, needs a long-term commitment and, of course, a creative mind. You’ll have to make good videos on a regular basis and forget about the money.
YouTube stars are today’s self-made celebrities—people who have built an online following by making content aimed at teaching, entertaining, reviewing, and generally being wonderful. Most of these small-screen celebrities do what they do simply to satisfy a desire to create and perform in front of an audience.
While making money may not be your primary motivation for starting a YouTube channel, the opportunities of earning potential is a pleasant surprise once you learn how many there are.
How to setup your YouTube Channel?
Start with creating a Google account and logging into YouTube. Pick a genre and a name ahead of time. Before you begin, make unique thumbnails and cover images. To keep a workflow going, it’s a good idea to start your channel with enough content already made. It’s a good idea to have two or three weeks’ worth of scheduled and ready-to-upload videos on hand.
This will assist you in maintaining a regular and consistent routine. The fundamentals of video production recommend that you make mute-friendly videos with proper subtitles and a good voice-over. While smartphone cameras are acceptable for beginners, keep in mind that it is the shots and angles that make a good video outstanding.
How To Earn Money from YouTube
Blogging and YouTube are both Google offerings. YouTube is the best option for starting a career because you can get started for free. You also don’t have to pay anything after you’ve established your career on YouTube. In contrast, if you want to start a profession in blogging or website design, you will need to spend at least Rs. 3000-4000 in India. Because you’ll need to buy a domain and hosting. Not only do you need a domain and hosting, but you also need to invest money in a quality theme.
Google Adsense is the most important source of revenue for YouTube and blogging. After using several Google Adsense Approval Tricks on websites, you can start using Adsense. However, to start earning from Google Adsense on YouTube, you must complete certain important tasks that take a long time. If you are a newbie, it takes at least a year to attain this, in my experience.
If you want to make money on YouTube, you must comply with a set of guidelines.
- Your YouTube Channel must have 1000 subscribers.
- Watch time on your YouTube Channel in the last year should be 4000 hours or 2,40,000 minutes.
These are the two rules that must be followed in order to earn from Google Adsense on YouTube.
Remember That Content is king
There’s a common misconception that views equal money on YouTube. The advertising that viewers prefer to “skip” are the ones that bring in the cash. However, having ads alone will not help. Ads will need viewers to engage with them. You’ll need to join the YouTube Partner Program to get ads on your videos. To be eligible for the YouTube Partner Program, your channel must have at least 1000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours which we said earlier.
Once you open the YouTube channel and go to YouTube Analytics, you may track these metrics. To be eligible for this, you must create high-quality content that will appeal to a big audience. It is the content that will drive you everywhere on YouTube if you want to make it big.
Other sources of earning money from YouTube
If you believe your content is excellent and you have a big enough subscriber base, you can monetize your YouTube channel in a variety of ways. Remember that despite producing great content, expecting good money from YouTube commercials might be difficult. Here are three more ways to monetize your YouTube channel if you already have one.
- Make sponsored videos: Everyone wants to leave their mark on the internet. As a result, you can create exclusive videos for a specific brand or company. If your channel is about food, for example, you may include sponsored restaurant reviews. Businesses are willing to spend money if you can guarantee them a good level of online exposure.
- Product placement: It is similar to what is done in movies and on television. Of course, the cost is determined on how well-known your channel is. For example, while filming a general video on your Food-based YouTube channel, you can integrate products from the sponsoring brand.
- Affiliate links: If you’re speaking on a product in a YouTube video, you can include an affiliate link in the description to earn money if someone clicks on it and buys something or signs up for an online service. Affiliate links may not bring in a lot of money, but it’s something you shouldn’t overlook.